Timed Call Charges: All timed calls are charged in 60 second blocks unless otherwise stated
Direct Debit: Offers are only available to residential customers who pay via direct debit and receive emailed invoices
Unused allowances: Do not carry over at the end of the month. If you want to track your usage use our MyServiceCentre application available on our website www.bendigobanktelco.com.au.
Notifications: You’ll automatically receive alerts when you reach 50%, 85% and 100% of your monthly allowance.You will also receive an alert each time you have a 1GB block of extra data added to your plan and further alerts when you have used 85% and 100% of each 1GB block of extra data
Outside Australia: Calls made, SMS/MMS messages sent and data used outside of Australia will be charged at a rate levied by the overseas carrier
General Info: Telecommunications and internet products are provided by Community Telco Australia Pty Ltd ABN 93 094 908 326 trading as Bendigo Bank Telco (‘CTA’). CTA is not an authorised deposit-taking institution (or bank) and the acquiring or purchasing of telecommunications and internet products does not represent a deposit with, obligation or liability of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank limited
Premium Services: I understand that:
I will have access to Premium Services unless I request access to be blocked. I acknowledge that I can request a block at any time, with no charge, and that Bendigo Bank Telco will respond to my request within a reasonable timeframe.
Premium Services are provided by third-party content providers, and Community Telco Australia Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for the substance, type, quality, classification, condition or fitness for any purpose of the content provided.
Premium Services are in addition to normal mobile and/or fixed line services.
The equipment and services by which I access Premium Services are provided by Bendigo Bank Telco subject to its Form of Agreement.
I will not intentionally allow a person under the age of 18 to use my account to access age-restricted content.
Invoicing for Premium Services: I understand that:
Premium Services are provided by third-party content providers, with whom I consent (e.g. by sending a Premium SMS to request content) to the charges for that service to appear on my invoice with Bendigo Bank Telco.
The charges for Premium Services will be included on and invoiced to me as part of my normal account.
Bendigo Bank Telco will invoice me for the Premium Services on behalf of the content provider.
The charge for the Premium Service will be notified to me in any advertisement, marketing or promotion for the service by the third-party and not by Bendigo Bank Telco.
Implications of Accessing Premium Services: I confirm that I have been advised of the implications associated with accessing Premium Services and of the default level of access currently available on my Service(s).
Calls to international numbers: Your plan comes with $50 worth of calls to international numbers. Once you exceed this value, you will be charged at standard international rates. A list of international rates can be found on our website at www.bendigobanktelco.com.au.
Excess Data Rates: Excess rates apply if you exceed your included amount of data on the Extra Lite. a. If you exceed your monthly data allowance, a 1GB block of Extra Data will be automatically applied to your plan, and you will be charged $10. b. After that, each time you exceed the 1GB Block of Extra Data within the current billing period, an additional 1GB block of Extra Data will be added at a charge of $10. c. At the end of your billing period, you will return to your normal monthly data allowance.
Compatability: These plans are not compatible with Bendigo Bank Telco's Mobile Device Payments. Please contact our customer service staff to discuss other options available.
Please read the following terms and conditions, which relate to the activation/transfer of the listed services. These terms and conditions will form part of your agreement with Bendigo Bank Telco:
Services provided subject to Standard Form of Agreement
The equipment and services (Services) are provided by Bendigo Bank Telco subject to the Standard Form of Agreement. This is a standard form of agreement for the purposes of part 23 of the Telecommunications Act 1997 (Cth) as filed with the Australian Communications and Media Authority from time to time.
Abiding by terms of the Standard Form of Agreement
I have been given the opportunity to read, or I have read, and agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out in the Standard Form of Agreement.
Acceptable Use Policy
My use of the Services is subject to Bendigo Bank Telco’s Acceptable Use Policy (a copy of which is available on the website). Failure to comply with these terms may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of the Service.
Invoicing for Service
Bendigo Bank Telco will invoice me for the Service according to fees and prices as set out on the Product Rate Card and the Schedule of Charges provided with this authority. (These may be revised from time to time in accordance with the provisions of the Standard Form of Agreement.) I accept full liability for all such fees and charges.
Authority to consent to disclosure of personal information
I am authorised to consent to Bendigo Bank Telco using and disclosing the personal information contained in this authority form in accordance with clause 6 of the Standard Form of Agreement. This includes disclosure of name, address, telephone service number and other public number customer details for inclusion in the Integrated Public Number Database (IPND) for the management and verification of telephone numbers, assistance to emergency services and law enforcement agencies and for other approved purposes.
Notify changes to information
I will notify Bendigo Bank Telco of any changes to the name, address, telephone service number and other information provided by me in this Online Signup.
Authority to transfer (Applicable if you are transferring an existing service to us)
If I am transferring an existing Service, I acknowledge that I am duly authorised to provide Bendigo Bank Telco and its nominees with permission to take all steps necessary to transfer the Service to Bendigo Bank Telco in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in clause 4 of the Standard Form of Agreement. I acknowledge that I have read those terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Access to information
The Standard Form of Agreement, a summary of it, and a copy of this authority form are available on request by contacting Community Telco Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 93 094 908 326) T/as Bendigo Bank Telco™ on 1300 737 881. A copy of the Standard Form of Agreement is also available on our website.
Supply of products
Telecommunications and internet products are provided by Community Telco Australia Pty Ltd ABN 93 094 908 326 (CTA) trading as Bendigo Bank Telco, a fully owned subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL/Australian Credit License 237879.
CTA is not an authorised deposit-taking institution (or bank) and the acquiring or purchasing of telecommunications and internet products does not represent a deposit with, obligation or liability of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank limited.
Information provided on this application
The information contained in this form is true, complete, correct and not misleading. That I am the authorised owner of the service(s) listed and that by submitting this form I am requesting that the services listed will be connected with or transferred to Bendigo Bank Telco. I understand that there may be consequences from the transfer arising under the contract with my existing service provider and that it is my responsibility to check the terms and conditions of any such contract relevant to the service(s) being transferred.
Standard Form of Agreement
I have read and understood the terms and conditions above and understand that the equipment and services are supplied subject to the Standard Form of Agreement
Authority to Direct Debit your Card or Bank Account
By providing the payment details and submitting this form I request and authorise Community Telco Australia (ABN 93 094 908 326) trading as Bendigo Bank Telco to arrange for any amount to be direct debited or charged from my account and the financial institution identified subject to the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Service Agreement (contained below). I understand that amounts to be debited or charged from my account will be advised in the form of a monthly invoice
1. Each month we will advise you, in the form of an invoice, of the details of the amount due of each direct debit payment prior to debiting that amount from your nominated bank account or credit card. Your invoice will be usually issued before the 7th of the month.
2. The amount due on your invoice will be deducted from your account on the date specified on your invoice or the next business day.
3. We will debit the entire amount stated as being due on the invoice.
4. We reserve the right to use multiple providers or Payment Agents to process Direct Debit transactions on our behalf.
5. We will not change the frequency of your direct debit payment arrangement without your prior approval.
6. You acknowledge and authorise that Bendigo Bank Telco or its Payment Agents may attempt to reprocess any unsuccessful payments up to 3 times over 3 consecutive days.
7. Payments will be debited from your nominated bank account or credit card until your Bendigo Bank Telco account is terminated and all charges are paid or until your direct debit arrangement is cancelled.
8. Direct debit is not available on all bank accounts. We advise you to check with your financial institution that direct debit is available on your account before you complete the direct debit request.
Negotiated payment agreement
9. You also authorise us to direct debit payment at a time other than the date specified on your invoice if you have requested a payment extension or to support your request for a negotiated payment arrangement.
Cancellation or variation of payment arrangements
10. You may cancel or vary your direct debit arrangement at any time by giving us notice in writing at least seven (7) days before the next scheduled debit drawing at: Bendigo Bank Telco, PO Box 480 Bendigo VIC 3552 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also ask your financial institution to cancel your direct debit arrangement on your behalf.
11. If you would like to stop or defer a direct debit payment, you need to call us on 1300 737 881 at least three (3) business days before the payment date.
12. We reserve the right to cancel your direct debit arrangement if two or more direct debit payments are rejected by your nominated financial institution. Community Telco Australia ABN 93 094 908 326 trading as Bendigo Bank Telco Last updated Wednesday, 20 January 2016 2
13. It is your responsibility to arrange payment using an available alternative method if your direct debit arrangement is cancelled by Bendigo Bank Telco, you or your nominated financial institution.
14. If you have an open dispute with us and the dispute is resolved in our favour you authorise any amounts owing at the resolution of the dispute to be debited immediately from your account in accordance with this agreement.
15. If you believe there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us directly on 1300 737 881 during business hours, so that we can resolve your query promptly.
16. You acknowledge and agree that any Payment Agent will not be held liable for any disputed transaction and that all disputes will be directed to Bendigo Bank Telco.
17. If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will arrange for your financial institution to adjust your account (including interest and charges) accordingly. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted.
18. If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited we will provide you with reasons and any evidence for this finding.
19. Any queries you may have about an error made in debiting your account should be directed to us first, so that we can attempt to resolve the matter. If we cannot resolve the matter you can still refer it to your financial institution which will obtain details from you of the disputed transaction and may lodge a claim on your behalf.
Variation of this Direct Debit Request Service Agreement
20. We may vary any of the terms of this Direct Debit Request Service Agreement at any time by giving you at least 30 days notice.
22. You consent to us disclosing the personal and account information contained in this Direct Debit Service Agreement to the relevant Financial Institution to enable processing of the direct debits, including in relation to disputed debits and similar events. Subject to our right to conduct a credit assessment in accordance with the terms of the SFOA, we agree to keep confidential the account details contained in this agreement unless authorised by you or otherwise permitted by law to disclose that information to other persons.
Community Telco Australia ABN 93 094 908 326 trading as Bendigo Bank Telco
Last updated Wednesday, 20 January 2016